Posted by: isaac | 2012-11-27

aerly ejaculation

hi im man of 39 years of age my problem is when i have sexual intercourse with my partner i ejaculate early please help

Early Ejaculation is often associated with getting too excited too quickly or performance anxiety. There are medication on the market that will assist with taking the “edge” off – for that you need to consult with you medical practitioner. Furthermore it had been found that “Kegel exercises for men” (you can google that) also assist with gaining control over the muscles that specifically are involved with sex and erections. The more you are able to control those muscles the more likely you will be able to control the length of love making before you ejaculate. Further focusing on the process of love making and less on the ejaculation will also ensure that you have a more enjoyable experience. Try to also wait as long as possible before you penetrate, as that will lengthen your love making enjoyment. The following link might also do for interesting reading -
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to