Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-03-20

Advocate " Barbie" 

I have been following this in Die Beeld and every day I think now I' ve heard it all.

Yesterday she told that he even let her do it with dogs.

Now, today, she' s saying that he urinated and did nr.2 over her smeared her with it, took picures and she took the pictures to show her mother!

1. Should stuff like this even be in a paper? Where any young child could pick it up and read it?
2. How can an Advocate have allowed this? How can any woman be so dof? Ok, maybe some woman but really an Advocate?
3. They even took young girls from orphanages?
4. She did it with prostitues
5. She was so drugged sometimes that she woke up with sore parts and could hardly walk.

AND SHE STAYED WITH HIM?????

How sick is this whole case - I feel like not reading anything about her anymore.

Does anyone else remember Barbie when she was a contestant in an early series of Idols ? I remmber writing at that time of an advocate with a surgically enhanced bosom so huge that she could stand a vase of flowers and two candlesticks on her chest while singing. Little did we know what else was going on at that time.
I find it extremely hard to believe the stories she is now telling. And as Prinsloo escaped after an unbelievably naive court allowed him to go to Russia when should have been in jail, she can now say anything she likes about him and he can't contradict her. The defense that she says she was brainwashed and incapable of disobeying him is hogwash, and I'm amazed there haven't yet been expert witnesses on both sides on this particular issue which seems to be her main defense.
Reading the evidence, never forget that this is an adocate, advised by other lawyers, trying to come up with excuses for awful things she has had to admit to doing.
Just goes to show that even advocates can be dof ( even dwarves started small ).

5
Posted by: Tragic | 2009-03-21

Think we shouldn' t judge this woman...many women find themselves manipulated by lack of self esteem and confidence in themselves. He put her on a pedestal then treated her badly, so he has run away. Where is he, he is not here to face the music. Not saying she is innocent, but she is fighting like mad because she knows what music she will be facing, doesn' t sound pleasant at all.

Personally I wondered how a learned advocate could allow herself to be so manipulated. Surely doing her training she studies about criminology et al. If she was consulted to help defend cases as this, I wonder what her attitude would have been. Many thoughts go through my mind but goes to show just how vulnerable human beings are and when in situation as she was, who knows what any woman would do.

I wonder what type of childhood she had, was she ever abused? Manipulative abusive men can make women feel less than life itself, they make them totally reliant on them... unless you have have walked in her shoes, one will never know.

Very sad for all those children and girls who were abused by that couple.

Hope they all got decent counselling and therapy and on the way to healing.

What a waste of studying law for Adv Barbie... what a waste of a life and her future. Look where she is now. Rather a tragic case.

Reply to Tragic
Posted by: barbara | 2009-03-20

I think she enjoyed it,as she never opena case with the police or tell anyone about the incidents,but she waited until they were investigated to say that she was used.

This is not true,she is trying to cover up for herself,because Prinsloo is not there to say for himself.

Even if you are abused by someone you love,somewhere,you have to feel that enough is enough,regardless of what he has done for you.

Reply to barbara
Posted by: C | 2009-03-20

Ek was jare teug deurmekaar met ' n man wat gehou het van perverse dinge. Dank die Vader hierdie dinge het nie kinders of diere ingesluit nie - maar daar was menige 3 somes &  dwelm orgies. Ek het dit toegelaat en moes deur hel gaan om myself te vergewe dat ek so sotlik kon wees. Die maande by die man was ek haal in ' n dwaal - asof dit nie eintlik ek was nie. Vandag jare terug is dit nog steeds soos ' n droom.

Ek is geleerd - het ' n nagraadse kwalifikasie, kom uit ' n goeie huis ens ens. El het probeer uitfigue hoe ek myself in so situasie kon kry - en dit kon toelaat - verdomp! Tot vandag toe weet ek nie die antwoord nie.

Net dat ek vandag ' n beter, sterker mens is. Ek is in ' n great verhouding waar my kê rel my respekteer en die wê reld van my dink.

En ek het myself vergewe!

Reply to C
Posted by: lady nina | 2009-03-20

Hi mom

ek dink sy vat n vet kans - dis mos lekker om vieslik te wees en te dink jy kan weg kom.

maar ek kan ook verstaan dat n mens so afhanklik raak aan iemand se aandag dat jy enige ites sal doen om dit nie te verloor nie - elke keer skuif jy die boundaries en so het jy later nie geen beginsels nie

die girl is skuldig en ek hoop sy sit lank
maak nie saak hoe sy die ander ou blameer nie
sy het saam gejol en als geniet .
dis net jammer dat sy nou alles moet verantwoording doen

mag my meisies nooit so swak selfbeeld he dat hulle enige iets sal doen vir liefde nie

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Tokka | 2009-03-20

I don' t think she is so innocent....lekke to blame it all on him but i' m telling you i don' t think he forced her.

There are so many sick people in this world its so scary.

Its hard to believe that people tend to become monsters to satisfy their sexual needs..........ITS SICK

Reply to Tokka