Posted by: wife... | 2009-02-26

advise, very worried..

before last week i met with my nyatsi for the first time in 2 years, we had sex but used a condom, last tym i used a condom was with him in the past 2 years, i think due to the condom i got very dry, a week later, my punani started itching and tingling and has a redish discharge that does not smell, what could this be? a thrush or an std?

please post your question on the gynae forum - the expert there will be better able to assist you.

Posted by: Sarah | 2009-03-11

Bob, YOU ARE AN IDIOT WITH A DEATH WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! foolish

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: bobs | 2009-02-26

Ive been with my husband for 15 years.Last time we tested I was - and he was +.We' ve been doing it without a condom.Am I at risk or there was a mistake with the results

Reply to bobs