Question
Posted by: Visitor1 | 2011/09/19

Advise Pls

Hi Doc and all

Kindly read my story posted on Man Talk under Post 455 (Advise Pls especially men) on the 12/09/2011.

Now i find out that he''s having a baby with this woman and their affair is very serious, he don''t eat my food anymore which he used to eat, we were in a relationship for 12 yr and stayed together for 4yrs.

Sorry, but I don't have the time or facility to check messages on other forums. Maybe you can copy it and rep[ost it as s new question here ?
The situation sounds ominous, but it's irresponsible for him to have been carrying on with two women at the same time, and gaving a child with someone else without formally and kindly separating from you first.
I'd not worry about whether he eats your food. In the old English phrase, he needs to eat Humble Pie, which means to recognize that he has been doing wrong, to stop thinking so selfishly about himself, and to take your feelings seriously and with respect

1