Question
Posted by: Lovey | 2010-11-29

ADVISE PLEASE

I last bhad my period on the 18th of october and up to now I haven''t had my period, the funny part is when i started my period on the 13th i was supposed to have had it on the 28th of November meaning i was 2weeks late , i have taken a pregnancy test and its negative, what could this mean , the doc told me to wait until the 7th of Nov then he can do more tests, could i be pregnant????please help

I am not sure why you were expecting your period two weeks late. It sounds like you have seen a doctor becuase of some problems. You have not said what these are so it is difficult to comment, but pregnancy seems unlikely wit the negative pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Lovey | 2010-11-29

oops i think I''m having Mondauy blues, the doc told me to wait until the 7th of December , and instead of 28 Nov , I meant 28 September ....sorry

Reply to Lovey