Posted by: MLK | 2009-05-29

Advise please

Hi All
I have a problem with my BF,we' ve been togather for 7 years now.We have 3 years beautifull daugher.We used to stay far from each other only seeing him on weekends.Problem is everytime we having sex its only 1 round till he is going back where he stay,I used to asked him the nextday up until I get tired.He only kiss me if we doing it(1round).Now I got a job where he stays,we' ve been staying together for 4 weeks now again no sex,no kiss just 1 round after a long time eg.since i have started to stay with him again we did 2 rounds all in all.Now i dont know what to do because I have tried to speak to him asked if he having any problem he said no.Now he is a good father but I am loosing it because I feel so unattractive,not sexy.I love him but I can spend the rest of my life with him beacause of this.So how can I make him understand how I feel?I am so tired now of reminding what to do.

Pls help me

Lets see what other readers have to say here. He doesn't sound unusual. Its certainly not due to you being unattractive. But maybe he just has a lower libido that you do, and grew used to less frequent sex when you were living apart. Why no get into some mariage counselling, to sort this out, and benefit both of you ?

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-29

Hmm maybe he is getting it somewhere else...
I said maybe, you never know, since the two of you never saw each that often.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: MLK | 2009-05-29

Sorry,I meant to say I can not spend the rest of my life with him because of this.

Reply to MLK