Question
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/05

Advise please

I am a guy and work in a large organisation. There is this lady that i interact with often. She always looks down there, i watch her do it. She is married and i have a girlfrriend and a child. What does it mean ?

best is to ask her! if it worries you - sexual harrasment legislation

6
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/05

STALLION i hear what you saying

Reply to Curious
Posted by: STALLION | 2009/01/05

Curious,

I am a bit scared of women that are openly inviting many men. They may already have contracted terrible deseases.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Curoius | 2009/01/05

STALLION why not give it a try?

Reply to Curoius
Posted by: STALLION | 2009/01/05

Well, where I work we have a problem as well. Many ladies are exposing their breasts with cleavages close to their navels. They probably love to have the men in our office examining their breast curves. I am not sure whether that is a first step towards spreading their legs wide apart for men.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/05

Do you think she wants it Tango?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Tango | 2009/01/05

Checking the size of your package.

Reply to Tango