Question
Posted by: jus checkin | 2008/06/12

advise please

Hi CS i just want your advice on this,I am currently stayin with my bf,he had accomodation problems so i offered he can come stay with me till he sort his things out,he knows this month i am broke,so this morning i asked him for money to buy myself breakfast at work and he just said he does not have it ,yet i saw it!!!!,i do a lot for him,i cook supper,his clothes are clean,am i being a gold digger asking breakfast money once in a while,whats your view on this ,if im being silly please let me know,

Of course you are NOT being a gold-digger. If anything, HE is. He works, he earns, he gets money --- he should may a share of rent and food, electricity, etc., expenses. Stop cooking and cleaning for him and give him a week's notice to find himself somewhere else to stay. And just a thought, but (a) why not make yout own breakfast at home, and (b) if you are out of cash by the 12th of the month, maybe some better budgeting would be wise ?

4
Posted by: Gentle Voice of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/12

No you're not a gold digger, you are being very daft and yes you are as silly as they come!! Again I ask the question, whyyyyyyy do we women allow ourselves to be used like this hey?? You're supposed to be his girlfriend, but you're acting like his domestic now! Why do you cook and give him clean clothes? Of course he will say he doesnt have money even if he does have, because he knows even if he lies, he will come home tonight and you will still act like his domestic and serve on him, cooking and clean clothes and sex on a platter. Stop being this man's doormat and his matress and get some self respect girl! Tell him to hit the road his time is up at the Hotel California

Reply to Gentle Voice of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/12

kick him out i had same situation he will become too depend on u he will think its his right for u to maintain him dump the useless idiot

Reply to anon
Posted by: ben | 2008/06/12

no you not being silly, he should be very grateful that you looking after him and he should show some appreciation and help you out when you need it. he needs a wake up call.

Reply to ben
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/12

Your bf sounds like the gold digger here!

Reply to Maria