Question
Posted by: dollar | 2012/05/10

advise

What would you do if your wife gave you her memory stick to print something and you just came across nude pictures that she is not sharing with you.

Confront her or just keep quiet.?

Hmm. As I often say "confront" is too often seen as useful and as requiring an aggressive style. I'd wonder about not only why she took nude pictures of herself ( or had someone else do so ) and then why she'd choose to cary them round on a memory stick. And presumably forgot they were there when giving it to you for some other reason.
Or whether she was carelessly giving you information about something she was getting up to.
I don't think one wants or benefits from an argument, nor fro ignoring it ( and when she later discovers those pictures on the stick, and yet hadn't mentioned this to her, what will she think ?
How about just calmly and at a suitable time, telling her that while searching for the right material on that memory stick, you came across some unusual photos of her, and wonder if she'd like to tell you about them ?

3
Posted by: say | 2012/05/10

Maybe she knew they were on there? Perhaps its a hint to spice up your sex life? Ask her!

Reply to say
Posted by: dollar | 2012/05/10

Thanks for the advice,its not her on pictures .
Porn pictures

Reply to dollar