Question
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/13

Advise

Dr, can you please advise. Is it still possible to love someone but at the same time not have sex with the person. I really love sex but i am in no mood to do it with my partner.

Yes it is possible as long as your partner feels the same. If the partner is not happy with it, then you will meet a number of problems. My question to you would be :What changed if you had sex before? That is the issue that must be addressed. Deidre -SASHA

36
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/15

Thnaks, i fully agree with what you are saying

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/15

I''m going to send you an email and then we can chat. The way a person treats you really effects the way you are attracted to them. In the beginning my husband treated me like a princess but now treats me like his slave.

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/15

I guess it is the way she treats me.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/15

No she is not a tom boy, just dont know why i am not attracted to her sexually, but i do love her and really care about her. What do you mean your husband is not attractive? Mail me, we chat chat further - just friends.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

Haven''t sent you anything yet, must be someone else. Is your wife more of a tom boy , do you think that could be the problem?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

I have received both and can not open either. What did you send me?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

an sms or email?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Anon Women , if its you that sent me an sms i can not open it.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Sorry to hear that. We can just be friends and chat - that is all. I cant force you though.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

I don''t think we have the same problem, i mean your wife is attractive and my husband isn''t so don''t think that we can identitfy with one another''s problem. Hope you can reignite the flame between you guys though

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Its andrea765765 at gmail dot com

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

i''m not sure, he has quiet a beer boob, maybe that''s why. what is your personal email rather?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Thanks that would be really nice. She is an attractive women. She is not overweight. Not sure why i am not atttrated to her. Why are you not attracted to your husband. Do you have personal email?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

i''m sure we can just be friends. Is your wife an attractive woman? is she overweight perhaps? why are you not attracted to her?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Yes it is true how much we have in common. I agree we did something similar. We are married. Since we have so much in common and going through the same - is there any possibility that we can perhaps be friends?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

WOW it is amazing how much we have in common. How old are you guys? we dated for about 6 months only before we moved in together,was stupid but you know how good it feels to have someone love you, you do things without thinking. You guys not married?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

How long did you guys date before marrying, Anon Women?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

I meant spelling - not sure whats happening to me today.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Sorry mind my speeling above. I guess its a small world we live in Anon Women.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Also when we moved in together things just changed. The starnge thing is that we were also friends and thought our friendship would grow into attraction, but it only grew into love. Me too i really love her and dont know if i would be able to leave her. I cant beleive we share the exact same experiences.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

Yes it was good when everything was new and exciting but as soon as we moved in together and got married i was no longer attracted to him. could be the way he treats me or something that turns me off. The thing is when we met i was never attracted to him, thought our friendship would grow into love and attraction , it grew into love but unfortunately not attraction. Really love him though, don''t know if I would be able to leave him. How about you?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Yes it was at the beginning, only about 2 years ago this all started. How about you guys? I think so.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: OMG | 2010/10/14

Gay gay gay!!! Face it

Reply to OMG
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2010/10/14

been married a year now, no kids yet we are in our twenties. Was sex ever good with your partner or has it always been bad? Do you think she can pick up on this from you?

Reply to Anon Woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

How long are you guys married? Any kids and how old are you guys Anon Women?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/14

Yes it is Anon Women - we are in a difficult situation. Also just dont want to have sex with her although i am sexually active guy and love sex.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: anon woman | 2010/10/14

I have ths same problem with my husband, i love him but more as friend, not attracted to him anymore. But don''t wanna lose him in my life either, its a real difficult situation that we are in Anon Guy. Just don''t wanna have sex with him.

Reply to anon woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/10/13

Your question " can I love someone without being sexually attracted"  refers. and the answer is yes. It''s called a friend. So, if you love her (as a friend), do yourself the favour and set her free.

But before you go screw everything on 2 legs and fantasize about all the available women out there, make sure that you do not want to have sex, because you will lose the person you love.

You will benefit from counselling, do yourself the favour of that at least.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/13

Just Marry her, the you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/13

The strange thing is that i still love her.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: jj | 2010/10/13

well maybe its time to move on then... maybe u just friend material

Reply to jj
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/13

Tried everything unfortunately nothing works Anon woman.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: anon woman | 2010/10/13

how long have you been with this girl? Have you tried spicing things up in the bedroom? or getting her to wear sexy lingerie?

Reply to anon woman
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/10/13

i am not GAY - read carefully i love sex, but i dont fancy her sexually anymore.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: OMG | 2010/10/13

Can u spell....GAY???

Reply to OMG
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Reply to sexologist