Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2009-07-26

Advise

Good morning.
Please advise if the following regime would be ok, from the Neostrata range, for a normal to dry skin (a bit sensitive as well)
For the day
-foamin glycolic wash
-Brightening cream spf15

- bio-hydrating cream for night.
If this regime is ok, would you still recommend using Heliocare cream, if so do I put it before I moisturize. And LASTLY, the above products, can they be used on sensitive skin

Many thanks!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

It is very important to use a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) such as Heliocare Gel SPF 50 in combination with the rest of your topical regime. I prefer applying the SPF first and then the moisturizer but either way works well. All the products you have mentioned should be safe to use on any skin type including a ‘sensative’ skin but it is a good idea to try samples first to ensure that no reaction takes place before purchasing the products.