Posted by: Newelly | 2009-05-04

I am a woman 38yrs old, i have been enjoyed sex much . i just want to confirm with you i streached my legs wide during the intercourse (sorry 4 the language) is there any problem im afraid my bei might damage my inner part. please advise me if its Ok.

The wideness of the stretch of your legs is likely to allow deeper penetration. The best indicator of internal 'damage' would be if you were experiencing pain or bleeding after such penetration. If neither is happening, then you should be okay (as long as you don't injure your leg muscles!). The wall of the vagina is soft and flexible and strong. The cervix (the entrance to the uterus) is usually lifted out of the way as the uterus (womb) lifts during arousal, so if you don't feel any discomfort/pain, then it would sound like you are okay.

i personally think spreading your legs only make things better and you get a much better no doctor but i dont think anything would tear