Question
Posted by: LOVER-GIRL | 2009-03-26

Advise

hey everyone i really really need ur help,, my boyfriend and i are not 2gether anymore but i see him every week and wee still love each outher very very much, but its like wee dont really communicate alot wee jus have sex al the time, what can i do to communicate wit him please help

Dear Lover-Girl,

I suggest you be direct and honest with him and let him know how the fact that your relationship is only sexual without intimacy is making you feel.

5
Posted by: LOVER GIRL | 2009-03-27

THANK u very much for the advice!!!! :-)

Reply to LOVER GIRL
Posted by: Daisy | 2009-03-26

Don' t forget that there is a reason for you splitting up. Are you sure that these feelings you have for eachother is infact love or perhaps lust!?! Sort out your emotions first - sex may be getting in your way of logically thinking and communication with your ex.

Best of Luck, hope all works out well for you!

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: koos | 2009-03-26

sounds like he is not into commutication and just uses you for sex...dump this loser!

Reply to koos
Posted by: lover girl | 2009-03-26

wee do talk but not that much

Reply to lover girl
Posted by: P | 2009-03-26

Keep your legs closed then you' ll have him talking

Reply to P