Question
Posted by: misty bird | 2017/10/16

Boundaries and refusal.

my partner cannot find reason and aggreement with 2 very oppisite outlook on something extremely prioritising and complicated such as co-parenting and the necessary ways about doing so expecially the huge obsticle regarding the mother of the child and involvement between "former lovers" rather than the issue needing be 2 people co-parenting. Based on the inappropriate and emotional set backs we faced/facing trying to move forward on that as best as possible without knowing how to go about the necessary steps to ensure the best outlook on the child's needs but as well keeping it strictly business like on dueable standards when that trust is already broken?

- 2017/10/16

Hi misty bird,
I'm not certain I fully understand your message.  If you and your partner have a child together, the best interests of the child have to be the most important factor in how you raise the child. Former lovers of either partner should be utterly irrelevant. Former partners should remain former.
Child-rearing is a serious task and duty but is never "strictly business" as emotion are inevitably, naturally and usefully involved.
It sounds as though there are broader issues and problems between you, such that you would benefit from seeing  couples counsellor together, both to seek to sort out your personal problems, and to ensure thse problems don't interfere with your ability to care optimally for your child.