Question
Posted by: Lola | 2010-04-13

Advice pse

What is the process to get a court order for addictive person who does not want to get help. He was in rehab before and is now busy destroying himself.

Expert ImageArchive

Greetings

The best option is to phone a social worker near you and get their guidance. You will in any case have to work through a social worker, as they would have to compile a report.

Don't hesitate, do it as soon as possible. People in your position often change their minds and then suddenly it s years down the line and too late.

If you don't come right email me directly at herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

1
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010-04-13

Greetings

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum