Question
Posted by: Lindz | 2011-02-10

Advice pls

Can you get preg when your man doesn''t cum inside you??

tx

Sperm are present in the erect penis at the initiation phase of erection and the secretion of the Cowpers Gland(pre cum) can get you pregnant and therefore any contact even before ejaculation is at risk of pregnancy.

10
Posted by: eugene | 2011-02-11

linds these guys are lying to u,or u slept with another man and now u wana paint the " outside cummer''.

Reply to eugene
Posted by: Muhammad | 2011-02-11

Hi chris if you reading this then please know that on this forum people seek advice and not dirty comments from you you dirty piece of forceskin that you are if no advice then rather jerk off in public i''m sure that will be cool for you,you little marbled brain freak.

Reply to Muhammad
Posted by: Wally-bally | 2011-02-11

Be carefull of this Chris guys. He is disgusting, and can not give possitive comment, even if he tries. Chris, go play with yourself.

Reply to Wally-bally
Posted by: ANON | 2011-02-11

Usually I am the bearer of bad news ....but I see you guys doing a good job without me. I changed from my judgemental ways all thanks to ..........WOMAN.............thanks hey for showing me the error of my ways

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-10

I agree with you Lindz

Posted by: Lindz | 2011-02-10

I thought people who are on this forum are adults and matured but it turned out that i''m wrong...

Reply to Lindz
Posted by: Chris | 2011-02-10

Lindz, you are going to fall pregnat, just dont swear infront of your child like you swear in this forum.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Lindz | 2011-02-10

Thanks XXX. we are here to learn and to seek advice Chris, if you have nothing to say just shut your f*** mouth up!!!!

Reply to Lindz
Posted by: XXX | 2011-02-10

We all have to learn somewhere Chris !
Yes a woman can fall pregnant if a man ejaculates " outside"  of you.... all you neeis a single sperm cell to come in contact with your vagina.This can happen by you getting some sperm on your hand etc and then coming in contact with your vagina.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Chris | 2011-02-10

School is out, catch a wakeup dumb ass.

Reply to Chris