Posted by: HI | 2009-09-10

advice pls

I know a guy who has a child with his exgirlfriend but thy dont sleep together anymore. Me and him got a good friendship and understanding but he cant be mine. He layed out the cards to me that i mustnt expect us anything serious from this relationship. i told him i will fall inlove with him cos of this understanding and told him to break up with me. he dont want to hurt me he said but yet he dont want to break up with me cos he has feelings for me 2. We both like eachother alot and get along. what advice can you give me here

Sounds unnecessarily complex. If he has committments to someone else, which he is responsible enough to take seriously, stop getting involved with him, which will be unfair to all of you