Question
Posted by: Zee01 | 2012-01-11

Advice please

Hello

I would like some advice please.

I have had a post nasal drip for a couple of months now.
I spit up plehgm a lot and it si not getting any better
Been on 2 different antibiotics now, and loads of other meds, which made no difference.
Ran some blood and spukem tests last week and nothing was detected, so doctor refered me to a physician...
I also now have my second sore in my mouth, at the back of my mouth, very white and sore.
My head spins often and I just feel exhausted.
Can all this be because of stress?
What can I do?

Thanks for your time!

Zee

It is possible that you are suffering from a severe sinusitis and I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist. Your other symptoms can be related to chronic sinusitis and therefore, the issue must be addressed as soon as possible. Stress can definately, be the reason for chronic fatigue and sores in your mouth. It is however, necessary to consult a physician to determine if there are other factors, like hypothyroidism and diabetes, causing your symptoms.