Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2011/08/24

Advice please

Hi I just started a sexual relationship with my partner. We are however experiencing some difficulty. this weekend we were intimate for the first time. This was only the second time for me and he did not have sex for the last 2 years, after getting divorced. The problem is that he found it very difficult to penetrate me. He said I am very small and that he is struggling to enter as it feels like my vigina is pinching. This is causing him to ejaculate before he can even really enter me. This is causing him to become very upset with himself.
We did spend a lot of time on foreplay before the time. The only other time I had sex with someone he was able to penetrate however it did not last very long before he ejaculated.
My questions are: how do I help him? Is there anything I can do to make it easier for him to enter me? We tried both Friday and Saturday and had the same problem?

You could try lubrication, and lots of foreplay is good. Often it takes a while to establish a good sexual relationship.

1