Question
Posted by: Trudelbug | 2011-03-22

Advice please

Hi there,
I have 2 issues:
1) My fiance had a vasectomy about 4 years ago, but we would like to have kids together. Is it reversable? What is the procedure? Are there any other options available?

2) I suffer with quite a bad vaginal smell. How do I get it treated and what would be the cause? I''m quite self concious about it.

Thank you.

Vasectomies can be reversed but the success rate is not very good. The other option is extracting sperm straight from the testis and inseminating one of your eggs. A fertility expert would do this.
You may have a vaginal infection and you would have to see a doctor to determine what type.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-24