Question
Posted by: Nash | 2010/10/26

Advice Please

Dear Doc

I need your advice, I have no idea what is going on with me. Since July my cycle has been 24 days. My period was supposed to start on the 5th of October but only arrived on the 12th and it was only 2.5 days long as opposed to the 5-6 days. But is was more like menstrual flow rather than spotting.
What could this be? Why is it jumping around all of a sudden???

Dear Nash

The most likely cause is some for of hormonal imbalance and I would recommend that you visit your gynaecologist for a full hormone evaluation. The possibilities of thyroid imbalance as well as prolactin levels must be tested for as well.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Nash | 2010/11/08

Its couse i am pregnant

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/10/29

Dear Nash

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert