Question
Posted by: concernd | 2010/05/19

advice please

27 years old, have always had a 28days cycle but from Jan 2010 started having 37, 38, 39day cycles...Last period was 4April2010, On day 40 i did a pregnancy test and it was positive!!!My boobs have been hurting and i have been very tierd lately, did blood test and it was positive aswell...my concern is that i went for a ultrasound yesterday and the fertile sack is very small for a 6week pregnancy. dr said he wants to see me every week for a scan coz he is concernd. Could it be that the fetus has stop growing, it looks like a 4 week ultrasound or does it have anything to do with my 39day cycle and that im maybe not 6weeks preggies yet? I have had 1 miscarrage 2 years ago so im very scared. Ps. my breast isnt as sore as it was last week, is this normal?

It could be that you are earlier than you think because of the long cycle, or it could mean that there is a problem. Only time will tell.

1