Question
Posted by: Fed up | 2010/03/03

Advice Please!!!

I got divorced in July last year!
The divorce settlement states my ex has to put my kids on a medical aid and that the division of estate must take place.
He is still living in the house (he pays the bond), but he refuses to give my half and still has not put the kids on medical aid.
I just want to know what to do. As I cannot afford a lawyer and dont know where to go, to actually get what I deserve.
Also I have a protection order (lifetime), that states besides physical abuse, that he is not allowed to financially abuse me, which he is doing in my opinion.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

For all legal related queries, please refer to our sister Forum: http://www.health24.com/experts/Family_law_expert/979-4592.asp