Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2009/01/26

ADVICE PLEASE

I just wanted to know what the chances of a positive confirmed to be in a right place pregnancy then change to be an ectopic pregnancy say at 6months, is it possible. Can this happen to someone who had an ectopic before or to just anyone? some lady told me that it happened to someone who was 6month pregnant and her pregnancy then became an ectopic.

The only way this can happen is if a mistake was made with the scan and that the pregnancy was always ectopic.

1
Posted by: Lulu | 2009/01/30

Thanks Doc, I guess I just needed to hear that, my LO is fine and very active even the heart beat is there so I am now relieved.

Reply to Lulu