Question
Posted by: N.H | 2009/01/21

Advice Please

The doc says I have less amoitoic fluid around baby , do you think if I drink lots of water will it help?
16 weeks pregnant

Drinking water doesn't really help. If your doctor was worried, I presume he/she has made a plan of management?

1
Posted by: se | 2009/01/21

I had the same problem, at that stage the fluid should be partely from the baby' s urine, but i was urinating more often. The only way for a baby to survive is to have fluid around them. So unfortunately i lost the baby at 20 weeks due to that. Hope u will be fine &  all the best. Try not to panic.

Reply to se