Posted by: Char | 2008-11-17

Advice Please

I fell pregnant last year when I was going out with this guy. From the tiime I fell pregnant I was labelled a lunatic and things went bad coz I decided not to abort. He left me for other galfriends and continued talking bad things about me. I gave birth and he came forthe first 10 days. Now my son is a year old and still I am being labelled a lunatic. The thing is when he is feeling horny he will call and ask for sex. Guys I am being used but what can I do to forget completely about him and move on as much as i still have feelings for him. There is no future between me and this guy, how can I move on. I have been hurt and I really need to move on.

Anyone who labels you a lunatic is a cruel fool, whatever state you're in. This guy sounds horrible, cruel and selfish, and someone you'd be better wothout --- he showed his true colours in a crisis when you really needed support. Don't ever allow him near you, whether for sex or to share cornflaes. See a cvounsellor to help you move on, and meanwhile cut him out of your life. Change your number, delete any messages that come from him, even get a restraining order from a court if necessary. You won't ever get over him while you still allow him into you

Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-17

Sorry you had to go through this, He will alays be as part of your life as you share a child together. Do not sleep with him anymore in the hope that things may change.
Why are you the Lunatic????
Tell the man you want money for the child every month, and that you not want anything else to do with him. I know this is going to hurt.
Sorry sweetie