Question
Posted by: Kimmy | 2008/10/30

Advice please

Hi All
I' ve been on the pill for about 3 years, on nordette for over 2 years and then on minerva for the last 9 months. my period has been regular in all this time. i usually get my period on the " wednesday"  white pil of the minerva pack, that would have been yesterday, but i haven' t gotten my period yet. i am married and sexually active. i find this a bit strange and any advice as to why this could happen is appreciated.

Occasionally periods come a day or two late. There is nothing to worry about in that.