Question
Posted by: DD | 2008/08/28

Advice please

I inherited a kitten 5 years ago when my daughter left for overseas. Unfortunately, I' ve had to move into a very small bachelor studio flat due to financial problems. My problem is that the landlady has 4 cats of her own and I' ve had to close all the doors and windows because they attack my cat and they eat her food and use the catbox. She has been stuck inside for the last 3 months and will not venture near the doors and windows. She is now loosing her hair which is falling out in tufts and although she has a very healthy appetite she has gotten very thin. I' ve also noticed that she sneezes quite a lot and also vomiting on and off.
I buy lopis cat crystals for her litter tray and feed her epol cat pellets and her water is changed everyday. I' ve tried to find her a home, to no avail. I find myself getting very irritable with her
Please help!!!!

Dear DD

If you get irritable with her and you have financial difficulties best to take her to a local charity. With case like this there are no quick, affordable solutions.