Question
Posted by: Round heart | 2008/10/03

advice on woman

I am 27.Just recently i got the most amazing girl.We dont see eachotehr that often but when we do its great.Ofcause we have our ups and downs but thats normal.The problem is she cannot tell me what she feels for me.I meen we are going out for 3 months.Not dating but are together but she say she cannot tell me what she feels cause she does not know.IS THAT NORMAL? Am a rushing or soemthing? Can someone give me some advice!!Thanks

,,,,,

3
Posted by: EL | 2008/10/03

In the beginning of a relationship people are normally so in love with the other person. It' s not normal for her to not know what she feels for you, she should be so in love with you at this moment! It' s better to just leave it if she cannot even tell you how she feels, you will only get hurt in the end. Time is not there to waste!

Reply to EL
Posted by: : Round heart | 2008/10/03

Thanks...no what i meant is that we not dating...WE ARE TOGETHER...its not causal...i dont do causal...to complicated i think..and yes you right i must just do what i have been oing but dont push her for answers...i appreicate teh feed back!!!

Reply to : Round heart
Posted by: Emma | 2008/10/03

i think because you are still in the ' giddy'  stage over this lady, you' re eager for answers now. Also you don' t see her that often meaning when u do, its a very intoxicating experience for you. I think all the excitemnt is what is making you want some answers fm her now? This is actually role reversal of sorts - usualy around the 3 mth mark women start feeling anxious about whether the rltnshp has real depth whereas guys are still just coasting along. R u worried u will lose her, u sound like u need some security? I think be careful as u might scare her off with being too eager. If she says she is ' not sure yet' , she means just that. Continue to be good to her and cherish her - without suffocating her - and I am sure she will soon be head over heels for you.
Also the fact that u say u r not dating means it is just a casual thing. Usually in casual things, feelings are not discussed.

Reply to Emma