Posted by: Erica | 2009-02-27

advice on treatment

Currently on intravenous treatment for iron deficiency. What are the danger and side efffects of such treatment and are there an alternative safe method of treaetment. Also what count will be regarded as a danderously low level of iron?

Dear Erica

Thank you for visiting

Please be so kind as to advise me about what type of intravenous treatment are you receiving, as this will be helpful with informing you about the side-effects. Also be so kind as to advise what the reason is for your low iron count and to provide us with your blood results.

I apologise for not being able to provide you with answers but I need more information.