Question
Posted by: Jenine | 2010/04/19

Advice on symptoms

I have been having the following symptoms since December:
- Low blood pressure (a week ago it was 77/44)
- Weight gain (I am 1.7m tall and weigh 55kg, a year ago my weight dropped to 49kg.) All of a sudden I''m picking up weight??
- Headaches
- Difficulty sleeping
- Stomach cramps with diarrhea.
- Loss of energy

I try to eat healthy and drink lost of water. Do you have any advice to what may be wrong with me? I had blood tests done last year September and everything came back normal.

Hallo Jenine
Did your doctor check your thyroid hormone levels too? Are you feeling depressed or anxious?

3
Posted by: CD again | 2010/04/21

Jenine, these symptoms could be signs of underlying depression and anxiety. Test yourself on www dot drhansdreyer dot com/questionnaire and see your doctor if needed, for prescription of medication

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Jenine | 2010/04/20

Hi Dr. Bets

I did ask him to check the functioning of my thyroid (is that your " skildklier" ?) and according to him everything is normal. I do feel a little down sometimes and anxious sometimes.

Reply to Jenine
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Jenine

Reply to cyberdoc