Posted by: kori | 2009-01-19

Advice on penis enlargement cream

I' m about 14 cm long when fully erect, but feel the need to add more on length and width as well. Are there any safe creams in the farmacies that one can suggest for me to use? I prefer products that really work, so I would prefer an advice from someone speaking from experience.

Expert ImagePharmacist

To the best of my knowledge none of the products available (mainly on the internet) have been scientifically proven.

Posted by: bhoza | 2009-01-22

Kori i guess, a problem here is not with the length or width, as far as i' m concern your size is normal and accepted by many partners. may be you have heard people saying larger size does better than short, but the truth is female organs are most of the time or biological size one fit all. mean a virgina stretches to accomodate all sizes, starting from the smaller and shorter to bigger and larger.
any unnatural supplement to change the natural length and width could never be proven stay forever or work good with your sexual organ.
my brother i' ll suggest u stick with the one u have and communicate with your partner to have it working to it maximum potential and perfomance.
have sell-esteem and believe in yoself u can do wonders with you current gaint tool or your wife' s or girlfriend' s best friend
good luck

Reply to bhoza