Question
Posted by: FalllenAngel | 2009-01-06

Advice - Norlevo

Hi Doc,

I am on the birth control pill Melodene and have been for a number of years. On Friday I forgot to take my pill... and only realised when I went to take it on Saturday. My boyfriend and I had sex on Saturday before realising I had forgotten the pill the night before.

I have taken the emergency contraception Norlevo (on Monday), but am not sure whether I should still be taking the Melodene as well? Should I continue taking the Melodene as usual or should I wait until my period and then restart the Melodene?

Please help!

Better to wait until you next period and then restart from scratch – condoms in between until you are fully one month on the pill again

2
Posted by: lindasussed | 2009-09-29

Hello everyone i am completely new to this forum.
Interested in learning many new things. Hope we all will share our
knowledge and talk about different concepts in this forum.

Reply to lindasussed
Posted by: asytonyaa | 2009-06-12

Which is the very good movie in 2009? Please help!Thank you.

Reply to asytonyaa