Posted by: FallenAngel | 2009-01-06

Advice - Norlevo

Hi Doc,

I am on the birth control pill Melodene and have been for a number of years. On Friday I forgot to take my pill... and only realised when I went to take it on Saturday. My boyfriend and I had sex on Saturday before realising I had forgotten the pill the night before.

I have taken the emergency contraception Norlevo (on Monday), but am not sure whether I should still be taking the Melodene as well? Should I continue taking the Melodene as usual or should I wait until my period and then restart the Melodene?

Please help!

Continue with the melodene as usual. You may find that your cycle is disrupted.

Best wishes.

Posted by: advice | 2009-01-07

i have missed even 2 days on my pill and not taken the morning after pill, and havent fallen pregnant. As long as it isnt more than that.

You can just carry on with the pill as normal.

Reply to advice
Posted by: stormy | 2009-01-06

continue with your pill as normal.

Reply to stormy