Posted by: Hestia | 2011-08-24

Advice needed

Hi I just started a sexual relationship with my partner. We are however experiencing some difficulty. this weekend we were intimate for the first time. This was only the second time for me and he did not have sex for the last 2 years, after getting divorced. The problem is that he found it very difficult to penetrate me. He said I am very small and that he is struggling to enter as it feels like my vigina is pinching. This is causing him to ejaculate before he can even really enter me. This is causing him to become very upset with himself.
We did spend a lot of time on foreplay before the time. The only other time I had sex with someone he was able to penetrate however it did not last very long before he ejaculated.
My questions are: how do I help him? Is there anything I can do to make it easier for him to enter me?

dear hestia
water based lubrication is the key .copious amounts just before sex will allow easier penetration . Guiding the penis into the vagina on penetration will ease his difficulty.Using the stop start or squeeze techniques will assist with the early ejaculation.

Posted by: First Anon | 2011-08-26

You never know, she might just end up loving is not unheard of...

Reply to First Anon
Posted by: Also Anon | 2011-08-25

Anal for a woman is flippen sore. If they having problems penetrating normally, she''s going to hate sex forever trying anal

Reply to Also Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-25

If your vagina is causing him to ejeculate early, let him try anal with you. Perhaps he will last longer in there??

Posted by: Gogo | 2011-08-25

Show him the way, hold it direct it to the right direction.

Reply to Gogo