Question
Posted by: B | 2009-09-08

Advice needed

Hi guys
I' m sure this topic has been covered some time back but please could you very helpful people give me advice on how to safely get rid of hair ' down under'  especially around the ' lips'  of the vagina. This is my first time getting rid of hair down there and I don' t want to cause any rashes and infections etc.

waxing is probably the easiest - normal depilatorycreams are not made for these areas. There are some intimate depilatory creams on the market but theycan also cause rashes ins ensitive individuals - go for waxing

1
Posted by: Woman | 2009-09-08

Go to a beauty salon and ask for a Brazilian wax. If you shave, you can get ingrown hairs, rashes and stubble. Waxing is by far your best option, imo

Reply to Woman