Posted by: Rain | 2009-03-25

Advice needed

Do you know anything about a product (pills) called Manna for diabetes?

Expert ImagePharmacist

R, yes I do. Since you did not specify what you need to know about the product, I'll include some FAQ's on it.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Manna (Blood Sugar Support), and who will benefit?

Manna – Blood Sugar Support is a 100% Organic Nutritional Supplement and helps the body to maintain even blood sugar levels.

Manna™ is the ideal supplement to assist in:

Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels- for Diabetics
Blood Pressure
Insulin resistance
Intestinal Yeast & Fungal Disorder
Attention Disorder

Manna is also suitable to be used by:

Endurance Athletes before and during a race.
Safe for Children & Pregnancy

What is special about Manna (Blood Sugar Support) and how does it differs from other blood sugar support products?

The active ingredient in Manna is called Galactomannan, which is a polysaccharide. The Galactomannan is a combination of 2 very important sugars, Galactose and Mannose, but the product also has 4 other important sugars. Manna has protein and research has shown that Mannose performs most effectively in combination with protein. Manna also contains 17 very important Amino Acids, of which 4 is very important in assisting with blood sugar control.

Can Manna (Blood Sugar Support) be used with other medication?
Yes. Manna may cause the slow down of absorption of other medications, but in trials held in Japan it has been shown that the uptake of medication used in conjunction with Galactomannan was superior.

Can I reduce my current medication when using the Manna (Blood Sugar Support)?
If you use Manna with other diabetic medications, your blood sugar levels may drop too low. Please consult with your medical practitioner or physician if your medication needs to be adjusted. Prolonged use of Manna may also cause Blood Pressure and Cholesterol medication to be reduced, but do not do so without the consent of your doctors authority.

Can I overdose on the Manna (Blood Sugar Support)?
Not really. If you take a full bottle of 120 tablets at once, you might get constipated due to the high level of soluble dietary fibre.

How does Manna (Blood Sugar Support) work?
When taken with food, the active ingredient, Galactomannan gels with the food in the stomach to retard the uptake of glucose into the blood stream, helping to even out the blood sugar curve. 4 of the 17 important Amino Acids in the product also assist in stabilizing blood sugar levels and the successful secretion of insulin.

How do I take the Manna (Blood Sugar Support)?
For ultimate success, Manna should be taken just before meals. Manna is a chewable tablet, but you do not have to chew it. You may wish to break it in half and swallow it with water. Because of the high fibre content, you must drink enough water.

What scientific studies were done on the Manna (Blood Sugar Support)?
Studies were conducted in America and South Africa . Studies on Manna were done by the University of Arizona , University of the Free State and the Glycemic Index Foundation. Other studies conducted on similar plants, because of their Galactomannan properties, were conducted in the USA and Japan .

I am not a Diabetic; can I use Manna (Blood Sugar Support)?
One does not have to be Diabetic to use Manna. As Manna is also regarded as a Whole food, the product is so well balanced that slimmers, endurance athletes, children and even pregnant woman benefit from using the product. Manna is a 100% Organic, balanced nutritional supplement. We do not subtract or ad anything to what nature provided.

What is Hypoglycaemia and can Manna (Blood Sugar Support) cause it?
Hypoglycaemia is also referred to as a “Hypo”, which actually means a condition where your blood sugar levels drop too low. If Manna is used in conjunction with other diabetic medications, one might experience a “Hypo”, because the blood sugar levels can drop too low. This is when you need to consult with your doctor or physician so they can reduce your medication. You MUST NOT reduce your medication on your won.

What is Pre-Diabetes and how can Manna (Blood Sugar Support) help with this condition?

Pre-Diabetes is a condition where one is on the verge of becoming diabetic. The only difference is that the fasting glucose is not yet high enough. Although you may already be experiencing all the symptoms of a diabetic, but there is still the chance of not becoming diabetic. If you manage to control your blood sugar levels with your diet and exercise and also by taking a blood sugar support supplement such as Manna, you may be able to stop the process of becoming diabetic.

Is Manna an herb, medicine or food ?

Manna is a Nutritional Food Supplement, manufactured from the legumes of different thorn trees. The product is so well balanced that it can also be described as a whole food.
The way Manna works is that it helps the body to control glucose levels, but it is not a medicine and does not make any claims regarding healing, curing or diagnosing any ailment. Manna is not a herb and therefore could be taken without too much concern regarding side effects

Posted by: ahmad wong | 2015-10-04

I have orustate poblum currently I am taking Proscar and Cardura tablet every night, but sometime especially atnight when the whether is cold I urinate quite often 2 or 3 times. myquestion is can manna help to cure my prosteat? or may be to control it from cancers

Reply to ahmad wong

can a type 1 diabetic (13 years), using insulin use manna to lower the blood sugers in the hope to stop injecting