Question
Posted by: hicky | 2008-12-13

advice needed

Hi<br><br>I m married and i' ve a son. when my husband ejaculated and removes, i find some amount of liquidy material coming out immediately as he move out. I wonder if that is his ejaculate and i m worried, if this is coming out, can i get pregnant again as i am planning for my second. please advice

It is still possible to fall pregnant as long as he has ejaculated into your vagina. It may be that his is still expelling the last bit of his ejaculate, but sufficient may already be doing its thing inside your vagina. If you are concerned you could always ask him to lie inside you for a moment or two after ejaculation, but realistically, in normal circumstances there are millions of sperm cells in the ejaculate, so a drop or two expelled outside of the vagina might not be a showstopper.

1
Posted by: topdog | 2008-12-14

yes u can.the position that u are in allows the sperms to run out,but if u keep ur legs up the sperms won,t run out.hope i was of help.

Reply to topdog