Question
Posted by: juanita | 2013-01-15

advice from females please

I am 23 years old, I have had sex with 2 of my ex boyfriends, I am currently dating a guy, we are dating for 6 months now and have decided to take the next step and have sex, the last time I had sex was over a year ago, my new bf has a huge penis, apart from very long, it is really thick as well, we had a lot of foreplay and used ky, but the pain is unbearable, I feel like I am tearing inside, we do go slow and he respects me and does not force it in, but I want to be satisfied and to satisfy him as well, can anyone help me please

I am pleased to hear that you have a lot of foreplay and use a lubricant though KY can get a bit sticky, look for a waterbased lubricant, perhaps astroglide may be better. It is essential for a women to have adequate stimulation to ensure that there is sufficient natural lubrication and plumping up of the tissues which surround the vagina. This serves to protect the tissues during penetration, so take it slow. It is also important that you try to relax the uscles which surround the vagina. This is difficult to do if you are anticipating pain. You can exercise these muscles by contracting them as if to hold in urine but then you should also try to relax them by bearing down a little as when one passes urine. This is what you can do when penetration occurs. Try to bear down a but. This relaxes those muscles and should make penetration more comfortable. You could also do some of your own exploring in private and while perhaps masturbating insert initially a finger and then perhaps two when comfortable into your vagina. You can practice relaxing the the vaginal muscles while doing so. I hope this helps.