Posted by: Jody | 2009-09-21

Advice from a guy

About a year ago there was this guy that I was eyeing for a while. Too cut a long story short he approached me and we chatted. Sms' ed called each other. There was this huge passion between us. He had a g/friend and me a boy/friend. I loved my partner but was not getting the attention so I enjoyed gettin it from him.I decided to turn our telephonic conversation in a " friendship"  way to take if off the lust arrear as he was too fast. Later I found myself being the one that wanted it and so I started to " hunt"  with the casual eye contact flirting after him. The quetion? things faded. Sms stopped as well as calls esp from his side. But when we see each other in class (studying) he would still have that same look in his eyes as if he is inlove and is fighting to ignore me. Maybe its my imagination. But I can still sense the passion. There are times that I would want to call and sms but I am too proud and scared of rejection. Does this mean that he is not interested cause the last sms that I send to ask where he disappeared to after class he did not answer. He was not in class for 2 weeks. I am a good looking lady and successful (studying part time) but cant help wonder if there is/was something wrong with me. Did he just loose interest?Dont mind that its over. Just kinda hard for me not to know what went wrong. From a guys point of view too pls?

I don't do advice on flirting and don't encourage relationships which hurt other innocent parties. Maybe other readers can find something more useful to comment. People who are too high maintenance and expect too muich "attention" often find that people get bored with them, and if they get more interested in what the OTHER people need and want, and attend to that, they tend to get happier.

Posted by: Jody | 2009-09-23

Hey Rob. Shame man. Whore? clearly you were f*cked in the-|-hard by some woman that you cannot even have a decent conversation on a forum. Dont worry mate you will find someone that will love you eventually LOL, but becareful she might do the same thing as you make it very clear you lost a few times

Reply to Jody
Posted by: Jody | 2009-09-23

Wow. Thank you for the advice. Kelly you are obviously not attractive so you would not know what its like to get attention. Women like you are so quick to speak and to judge cause you where never in the same boat. Until you are and then you become the bad girl and then where is your preaching?I wrote this note on the forum just to get advice but anyway remember me when you WILL walk this road. That is if you are attractive LOKL!

Reply to Jody
Posted by: Rob | 2009-09-22

Attention is going to break a lot of whore' s homes. if your man isn' t gving attention you look for the next 1 whose going to give attention for a while then leave and loo for another 1? some women are brainless and yet they say men are. you were a chao of the week so give it up.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-22

Umm I' m sure he has realized that his g/f means more than some fling with some chick that will mean nothing to him but perhaps a few moments of pleasure and he has turned away from temptation.So please leave the guy alone to go on with his life and respect his gf.
As for you, leave your poor bf that you so obviously do not give any thought at all, he deserves someone beter than you.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-21

Pack up the phone and phone him, or go to him and talk to him....screw pride and fear of rejection, put yourself out there and reap the rewards, if he rejects you so what, look for someone else.

Life is too short for nonsense, take it by the horns and run with it. Otherwise you will always look in at other peoples lives and wonder why they have it all and you are the outsider. No risk equals no reward.