Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/11/06

advice for spastic colon natural remedie

i need advice on how to keep my colon clean using natural remedies. I suffer from a spastic colon.

Dear Mimi
If you mean that you need to combat constipation, then use a high-fibre diet, and probiotics ('good microorganisms' which you can buy at health shops) to ensure regularity. If you have colon problems click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices and what to eat to keep your colon healthy.

1
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/11/06

Linseed over oats and yogurt and prune juice on a daily basis.

Reply to Kasandra