Advice for our team

Good day,
I need some advice on how I can communicate to my manager my/our team' s concerns regarding our roles within the organisation. We are a team of 5 members fulfilling roles that we aren' t yet ready for. Our team reports directly into exco and we fulfill a role where we guide the organisation and provide leadership to our clients on the way they should do what they do. Each of us specialise in different domains and we are all fairly young and inexperienced. These types of roles are typically performed by individuals with years exposure to their given area of expertise and who have built a reputation over years in this industry. Our current manager has the most experience in this field but is used to working alone and don' t give much input/feedback into the team. At the moment we are discussing our insecurities and frustrations amongst ourselves and we have an extremely negative team, all keeping their ears open for new opportunities outside our organisation were we could be trained and mentored into our roles. We have discussed our concerns with our manager and even made suggestions on how we can ensure that we are more confident in our roles. We even set up sessions trying to get the basics in place, for example propper documentation templates, ways to engage with clients etc. It was ignored on more than one occassion. We do not know what to do or how to approach the situation anymore and the only option seems to leave the company. We all love what our jobs should be and aspire to grow into a more senior level over the next couple of years. But at the moment we are too uncertain and aren' t taken seriously as a team due to our lack of experience and knowledge. What advice can you offer, maybe we have overlooked something and/or need a new perspective on the situation.
Thank you.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Your approach and perspective is excellent. You have only;y one option left, as a team to confront the General Manager and HR , present your argument as you have now done and hope that they will have the wisdom to respond accordingly. Good luck!