Question
Posted by: Sara | 2008-10-29

Advice &  tips please!

I' ve been dating a guy for six months, he has had a lot of previous relationships and is rather experienced, I' m okay when it comes to sex but I have only given a blow job three times in my life!! (ii' m 24) It' s not that I don' t want to, i' m just nervous and don' t want to look like i have no idea what i am doing! Any tips and advice on this would be great! Also, what else can i do to give my partner lmore plesure?

Even the most experienced lover might not get it right for a partner because each individual has their own particular preferences - so don't worry about that, just ask for feedback (e.g. do you like this?, what about that?) and follow his sounds of pleasure. This advice extends to the more general question - do what he seems to like and don't be shy to ask him (and if he wants to do something you don't, it's okay to say you're not comfortable with it at this time/or ever).

4
Posted by: M | 2008-10-31

Finally, a woman that goes down,what a blessing. Kems is right, porn was created for the man, so thats exactly what he would like.

Reply to M
Posted by: Kems | 2008-10-30

Watch a porn movie and see how they do it, then do exactly like they do it ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: A | 2008-10-30

Sara, this is not rocket science. Suck and lick in and out. I like when my wife just hold my balls in her hands and press it just a little bit and releasing again. You will get it, do not worry.

Reply to A
Posted by: R | 2008-10-30

Hey Sara,

Try tickling and caressing his testicles while you do what comes naturally and suck him like a lollipop! maybe you could also move a finger gently in and outa his bottom as he approaches his climax (check with him 1st if he likes that!)

Reply to R