Posted by: Unlimited | 2012-07-23

Advice &  Contact details please

Dear Graham, can you please give me details in Cape Town area of dietician who specialize in eating disorders and disordered eating. Also a psychologist who specializes in the same field.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Unlimited. There are a few dietitians that work most with eating disorder sufferers. Likewise, there are therapists who also specialize. I prefer to not specify names and contacts on this forum, as it would constitute advertising or possibly my bias. I might not also know all the experts and would not like to prejudice someone by not mentioning them. So please e,ail me ( and I will happily send you some recommendations.