Posted by: Latoya | 2008-11-18

Advice about guys

Hi guys, please advice me, i had a relationship with a wonderful man last year, well i have to give it to him, he was good to me in all ways, and he decided to keep quiet for no reason, everytime i call him, he promise to come to me, he never does, last year he was telling me how much le love me and stuff, he stopped calling, i also tried to forget about him, this year in Feb he called to say he want to fix things, it was only for few weeks, then he disappeared again, i blamed myself for asking money, i thought that is the reason why he decided to be quiet, he called to say he miss, me, came to my house that was still under construciton and he left saying he is coming back, that was it, but in between he will call to say he miss me and be quiet, i decided to just keep my distance. this morning he sends me an sms saying Hello, what do i do, i love this man, but i think he is playing me, the other part of me say reply the sms or phone the other one say no, don' t. what must i do?

Is he really loveable ? His behaviour sounds more like a user than a lover

Posted by: Latoya | 2008-11-18

guys thank you very much, your advice give me the courage to just stay away from him, i am not even responding to his sms, will just ignore it.
Ke a leboga

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: LTNO_ | 2008-11-18

What'  so nice(good) about this guy? Can' t be all that cool considering how he does not regard your feelings. Hai, some guys just know how, I would give a lot just to be with some-one that appreciate and love me, so much to give, know for sure all the attributes of a man in me, father, son, brother, provider, protector and I’ ve had my time with friends out-grew that long time ago. However not cool enough according to the girls. Any way girl love is a verb, u decide.

Reply to LTNO_
Posted by: Suga | 2008-11-18

My Sister

Forget him, he is playing you, he is busy with someone else. When the going gets tough on the other side he thinks of you, that is why he calls when things are good he forgets you.

Reply to Suga