Posted by: DOLLAR | 2012-03-28

Last week friday i had this pain i my stomach and my tools is always loose, so i went to the pharmacy and they gave me a medicine for cramps, but is seems it does not work hence i am still in pain.

Expert ImageNatural health

if your pain has persisted for one week then a consultation is best to focus the treatment as close as possible to the patients conditions. Please consult with a health practitioner.

You can try use probiotics to help with the loose stools and Mag Phos tissue salts.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Shuhei | 2012-06-12

That was debated in Congress in 2009 and recejted Medicare for those from 55 to 65. It would have cost too much for the U.S.A. to subsidize more people when they are not getting enough revenue to pay for current recipients. Medicare does subsidize private health care providers and insurance companies that accept Medicare patients. It is not socialism if the Medicare enrollees pay for it. By monthly Part B premiums that range from $96.50 to $600 some of whom did not work and reside in the U.S. long enough or had over $85K annual income, or are also covered by employer health plans. Medicare patients also pay 20%+ of all their medical bills, unliked Medicaid where the government foots the entire bill or they purchase another policy called Medigap or supplemental insurance for $125 to $150 a month additional. Even though Medicaid is supposed to be shared funding with the states, the states have been using stimulus money since 2009 to pay their share. That money ends in July.Dont forget that millions of children and adults who are disabled and handicapped also have Medicare.

Reply to Shuhei