Question
Posted by: mtlhabakwe | 2012/02/27

ADVICE

Me and my wife had an urgument I end up leaving the house for 2days to cool down ,came back and sort thing out and we suggest to go for councelling. So she suggeted tha we go but not staying under the same room for her to heal. PLEASE HELP SHOULDL I GO OR NOT

I'm sure you should go for counselling together - it is more important to be working sincerely with the same counsellor in shared sessions than to be sharing the same room at present. This will help you both to understand better yourselves, each other, how things went so wrong, and how to avoid such crises in future

2
Posted by: dollar | 2012/02/28

Thanks for the Advice

Reply to dollar