Question
Posted by: Roza | 2011/11/29

advice

I''m a 33 year old woman.I''ve just joined the gym few weeks ago, at the same time we are trying for a baby number 2. I''m concerned whether the exercices will jearpodise my chances to fall pregnant, or I might continue exercizing whereas I''m already preg not knowing and loose the baby because of exercizing. I''m really concerned. Please advice whether I need to stop the gym for now. I do aerobics, the treadmill and cycling

Roza

Exercise will improve your general health and will in fact enhance your chances to fall pregnant. If you are already pregnant, light exercise will not harm your baby.