Question
Posted by: Lola | 2011/10/20

Advice

I met my boyfriend 3 months ago and he has lots of problems(finacially) and i decided to give him moral support but one thing really bugs we see each other 3 times aweek and he hardly ever picks up the phone just to say( hi) or send an sms duirng the day unless i do. I tried discussing this he said he loves me i have nothing to worry about. Is this normal? or the love is one sided and we usually alternate visits.

thanks in advance

Can he afford to call you ? And aren't you being rather too needy ? You meet 3 times a week, do you really require calls and mesages during each day ? Not long ago, nobody thought love had anything to do with texting or phone-calls.

1