Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-07

I just need some advice..
what does one do when one is not getting sex from their partner..
Cheating is out.. That i wont..
I mean like how does one keep their mind off sex.

The reasons for lack of sex in the relationship need to be explored as sexual thoughts are innate and naturally normal . A session with a counsellor would be advantageous .
Set up a date with your partner and use that as the inroad rekindling your sex life .The Date must be as if the two of you have never met each other and use the opportunity to flirt with each other

Posted by: Survivor | 2011-02-08

Geezlaaik ... is another forum required here? Like Tension Intervention or something like that!!
As a female, I believe that sex/intermacy stops for a reason. Anon, you have to get to the root of the problem ... best of luck! And yes, I applaud you for your comment ''cheating is out'' however trust that your partner is not cheating on you ...

Reply to Survivor
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011-02-07

Why dont you get lost Another Anon. No need to be nasty

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011-02-07

Remember who is the one with the poblem. You need a gud FUK

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: ANON | 2011-02-07

Or we ALL can FUK you

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Woman | 2011-02-07

There is usually a reason why sex stops. If you can''t seem to speak to your partner about this, please do make the effort and see a counselor together.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011-02-07

I can

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-07

Go f... urself..

Posted by: Another Anon | 2011-02-07

Play with yourself.

Reply to Another Anon